Thanks for visiting my personal corner of the Internet.
- 4-Apr-2021 - GemiNaut 0.8.11 released - including client certificate support, and improved accessibility for assistive software
- 15-Dec-2020 - GemiNaut 0.8.9 released - including faster performance and fewer false positives with antivirus utilities
- 6-Nov-2020 - Luteconv - a windows build of Paul Overell's lute tabulature converter
- 7-Oct-2020 - GemiNaut 0.8.8 released - including signed installer and executable, simple html rendering, and other UI improvements
- 12-Sep-2020 - created project page for Gemini utilities and the Duckling Proxy
- 27-Aug-2020 - Web client autonomy - sailing the Small Web. Cross posted from my GemLog.
- 8-Aug-2020 - release of GemiNaut 0.8.7, a good looking Windows client for Gemini.
- 5-Jun-2020 - MarmaladeFoo now has a Gemini presence at gemini://gemini.marmaladefoo.com
The following software applications are available for download.
These are all Windows GUI applications.
- LuteScribe - a GUI program for editing lute tabulature
- GemiNaut - a user friendly client for browsing Gemini space
- XpackerX - a utility for packaging up a script application with its runtime for ease of sharing
Cross platform libraries and utilities (written in Go)
- Gemini utilities - libraries command line utilities for Gemini
- Duckling proxy - an HTTP proxy for Gemini, so you can browse the web from your Gemini client
- Luteconv - convert between various lute tabulature formats